Laminate flooring has come a long way in recent years, with new colors and textures that are more realistic than ever before. Here are the top trends in laminate flooring that you should know about:
- Wide plank laminate flooring: This trend is all about creating a more realistic wood look in your home. Wide plank laminate flooring has wider boards than traditional laminate, giving it a more authentic wood appearance.
- Textured laminate flooring: Another trend in laminate flooring is the use of textured finishes. These finishes mimic the look and feel of natural wood, stone, or other materials, adding an extra layer of realism to your flooring.
- Gray laminate flooring: Gray is a popular colour choice for laminate flooring, as it adds a modern and chic look to any room. Plus, grey is a neutral colour that goes with just about any decor.
- Water-resistant laminate flooring: With laminate flooring, it’s important to choose a product that has high water resistance. This will protect your floors from damage in case of spills or leaks.
- High wear rating: When shopping for laminate flooring, make sure to look for products with a high wear rating, such as AC (abrasion class) ratings of 4 or higher. This will ensure that your floors are durable and able to withstand heavy foot traffic.
If you’re in the market for new laminate flooring, be sure to keep these trends in mind. And remember, when you shop at Laminate Direct, you can trust that you’re getting top-quality laminate that is made in Europe and comes with long warranty periods.